Secure Digital cards are storage device used for saving pictures, audios, videos and other files in devices like mobile phones, digital cameras, media players, camcorders, etc. The storage capacity of the SD card varies from few GB to TB. SanDisk, Toshiba, Transcend, Sony, Lexar, Panasonic are some of the most popular brands of SD cards. All of us love to take pictures. Let’s imagine a situation, on your son’s first birthday occasion. You have captured several photos using a digital camera that is equipped with SD card. You are previewing images and unexpectedly you delete all pictures from SD card by pressing Delete All option on the camera. After running into such unwanted tragedy, can you retrieve pictures from SD card?
Yes, definitely you can regain your deleted pictures and it is possible when you perform SD card recovery. There are many third-party tools available to recover deleted pictures and other type files from secure digital memory card. With the aid of such SD card recovery programs, you can easily get back missing or erased files/ folders from your card. Data loss is inevitable. Nowadays all are facing this problem, it may happen because of your carelessness or due to some technical issues like file system corruption, bad sectors etc. Since data is always valuable for us so industry experts have come with a smart solution i.e. Recover Formatted Memory Card software. It retrieves your crucial data and memories from different types of flash memory devices.
Basically, there are some certain factors which are very common in resulting data loss from SD card. If you are aware of them, you can easily prevent your valuable data from any different uncertain data loss mishaps. Let us see some common reasons which may trouble you by making your files missing or deleted on the card:
- You may delete some files mistakenly when you are erasing a large number of unwanted files from SD card.
- Virus or malware programs have a tendency to delete or hide data on any storage devices. So if your card gets infected with such malicious programs, you may find some files missing on the card.
- Abruptly ejecting the SD card from the camera or other storage devices may result in memory card corruption so you may lose data.
- A file system may get corrupted because of virus effect, unexpected power failures, rough uses of the card and due to many other reasons. In such cases, data on the card may not access.
Powerful features of Recover Formatted Memory Card software
- This software provides simple Graphical User Interface so it is very easy for you to restore lost data from SD card
- This tool is developed with smart scanning algorithms to facilitate secure and quick SD card recovery process.
- With this app, you can recover deleted photos from SD flash card, pen drives, iPods, memory sticks and other removable storage devices.
- It recovers files from formatted, corrupted, damaged SD cards and other memory cards (SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD, etc).
- It can restore more than 250 file types such as MP3, MP4, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PSD, AVI, WAV, MIDI, 3GP, AMR, DOC, PPT, etc.
- This efficient tool helps you in recovering data from flash memory devices on all the latest Windows or MAC OS X enabled computers/laptops.
- With the help of this software recovery of digital RAW photos (CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, RAW, X3F, PEF, DNG, RAF, etc) from SD card or any other storage media is possible.
- After scanning the drive you can sort files based on the name, date, file type and size.
- You can save recovered files to CD / DVD, external hard drives, flash memory cards, USB flash drives
Guidelines to recover photos and other files from SD card
- Download and install demo version of Recover Formatted Memory Card software
- Connect the SD card to the computer using card reader/ card adaptor
- Launch the recovery tool and select “Recover Photos” option from the main window
- Now the internal and external drives attached to the computer will be displayed, choose the SD card and click next to start scanning.
- After recovering data you can choose “File Type View “ or “Data View” option to select files from the list.
- You can view recovered files from SD memory card by using “Preview” option. If you are satisfied with the result of the demo version, purchase product key and activate the software.
- Now you can save all files to your desired location.
Also, you can watch this video tutorial to get step by step guidance for recovering lost or deleted pictures from different types of memory cards for example SD, microSD, miniSD, SDXC, CF, MMC, SDHC, etc.
AlsoTips to protect your precious data
- Have a proper backup plan and periodically backup your data to other storage devices.
- While deleting a large number of files from SD card you may delete some important files so check whether you have selected only unwanted files from memory card.
- Scan your card for virus whenever you connect the card to any computer by using updated anti-virus software.
- Don’t use a single memory card for different cameras or devices because it can result in memory card corruption.
- You should never eject the card from the computer during data transfer.
- Don’t capture photos or record videos on your camera while a battery is low.