The hard drive is one of the primary parts of the computer which is used to store data, with the invention of hard disk the things became a lot easier and compact. At present these devices has a lot of capacity in terms of storage, additionally, the technology has driven the hard drive technology in such a way that today’s hard drive comes in different sizes, sleek design, types (SCSI, SSD, IDE, SATA etc.), portability and many other comforts.
But the fate of hard drive data is still in the same place, the data stored onto hard drive cannot be protected until and unless you have a backup. However, there are certain precautionary measures and maintenance tips which can help you avoid data loss from hard drives.
Take a Look
Defragmentation is widely opted method to boost the performance of hard drive accessibility; this method consolidates all the files together to maintain continuity. If defragmentation is not performed on the hard drive then hard drive’s access will become sluggish due to which it may get heated up and there are likely chances of bad sector creation.
Delete temporary files that hamper down the hard drive speed, this includes files that were left behind after program uninstallation, recycle bin data, temp folder, internet files and others which acts as junk.
If you are using the external hard drive to transfer data between computers then make sure you do not eject the drive suddenly as it may adversely impact on hard drive eventually leading to data loss.
There are certain instances which cannot be avoided even after taking certain safety measures, in this drastic situations the best option is to opt disk drive recovery software to recover data from hard drive.
Why disk drive recovery software?
The very first reason why disk drive recovery software is suggested because it does not modify any of the existing files on hard drive or the data involved in recovery. It works in read-only mode to recover data with much safety. Moreover, the tool is free from all the flaws and virus infections that are usually associated with other programs to harm your computer and the stored data.
Other Features of Disk Drive Recovery Software
- The tool supports different types of hard drive such as SSD, SATA, IDE and SCSI
- Apart from hard drives, the tool can recover data from other storage devices such as USB drive, flash cards (SD, XD, MMC), external hard drives, iPods, digital camera, camcorders, FireWire devices
- Recovers lost data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+, HFSX partitions
- Has the ability to recover data when the drive is crashed, non-bootable, formatted, repartitioned
- You can recover many types of files which include documents, images, videos, zip archives etc. In addition, you can add or modify the file signature to precise the scanning
- Install the tool on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite El Capitan, Sierra)
- The process involved in recovery is much simplified with the use of user interface